Crimson Glaive Sigma
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
"Salutations!" These are the first words you ever hear, and possibly the last.
In this 2D platformer/metroidvania-like science fiction adventure you will traverse a strange space station looking for an escape. Your only guide is the hologram of an old man, insisting you move forward.
Fight your way through intense bullet hell sequences using nothing but a levitating cannon and a jet pack. Jump and dodge to safety in situations where your reflexes are all that stands between you and your demise! Expand your arsenal and abilities to deal with whatever might come your way. There is an army standing between you and freedom. All you need to do is persevere.
- Explore interconnected levels, learning the lay of the land!
- Find weapons to decimate your foes.
- Adapt to a wide array of threats and obstacles.
- Fight and destroy every boss you come across.
- Seek out answers as to why you are trapped in the furthest reaches of outer space and come to term with your existence.
Welcome to Crimson Glaive Sigma! Nobody has ever left the station alive. Will you?
|Made with||GIMP, Unity, Blender|
|Tags||2D, Bullet Hell, Metroidvania, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Steam, Steam, YouTube, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Crimson Glaive Sigma now on Itch.io!Aug 30, 2021